Dominos E-Gift Card
Log on to Dominos App/PWA.
Add the items in the cart and proceed to checkout.
Click on E Vouchers Tab to add the Gift Cards. Enter Gift Card number and PIN and click on submit.
Pay balance amount at the time of delivery.
1. Domino's Electronic Gift Card (EGC) are available for any denomination between INR 100 and INR 3000.
2. Domino’s EGC can be used to purchase any Domino’s product on Domino’s India Mobile Apps/ Mobile Website (PWA)/Desktop Website.
3. Domino’s EGC can be used multiple times till 100% of the amount is utilised, however this must be redeemed within the validity period and the unredeemed balance in the card will be forfeited after its validity period.
4. Domino's EGC cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Once E gift card has been purchased it is considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
6. No refund will be made for any lost E-gift cards and no revalidation is allowed for expired gift cards balance.
7. Maximum one EGC can be used per order.
8. Balance can be checked from the website www.dominos.co.in/
9. JFL's maximum liability for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed the purchase value of the e gift card.
10.Redemption will happen on Domino’s digital assets i.e. Mobile APP/ Mobile Website (PWA) & Desktop website. In restaurants redemption will NOT be available.
11.Any pre-order discount like EDV, CRM, Combos and any after order discount like Late or any specific guarantee in place with Domino's will NOT be applicable.
12.Remaining balance in case if the order value is more than voucher value can only be paid by cash. (No other modes of payment are acceptable).
13.EGC validity is for 180 days from the date of issuance.
14.For enquiries or complaints, email at [email protected]
15.EGC Card is not applicable in case of advance ordering.
16.Domino’s EGC is a bearer’s property. Jubilant Foodworks Ltd or Domino’s Pizza India will not responsible if a EGC is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without permission. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
17.JFL at its own discretion may withdraw issuance/redemption of EGC, without any prior notice.
18.The company reserves its right to amend these terms and condition without any prior notice.