Myntra E-Gift Card.
Login to website : https://www.myntra.com/ or Myntra Application.
Click on Manage Gift Cards option.
Click on Add Gift Card and enter the Gift Card number and PIN.
Click on Gift Card or Myntra Credit at the time of payment
If there’s one brand that truly knows how to add some glam to your life, it’s Myntra. A top online fashion destination for men and women, Myntra offers a large collection of fashion clothing, accessories and footwear. Buy a seller e-Gift card redeemable on Myntra, personalize it with a charming message,and send it off to your gift recipient’s email which in itself is an incredible and ever-changing world of fashion to your gift recipient
- Myntra E- Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
- This E-Gift Card is redeemable only on Myntra marketplace platform.
- This E-Gift Card shall have a minimum validity period of 6 months.
- This E - Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Multiple E-Gift Cards can be clubbed in a single order. E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded.
- This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only.In cases where the order is cancelled, the E- Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card.
- The E - Gift Card amount shall not be refunded to the user's cashback account.The balance amount, if any, of the cost of the item being purchased by the Customer, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the Customer at the time of purchase.
- If the order value exceeds the E -Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash on Delivery.Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the 'M.R.P.All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the E - Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E -Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- For individual retail customers E - Gift Cards can be purchased on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E -Gift Cards. myntra.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Once the E - Gift Card has been sent to the customer, then the customers are bound to protect the E-Gift Card PIN or E -Gift Card number.
- In the event of any misuse of E -Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser/customer, myntra.com/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be held responsible for the same and no refund can be issued against such E -Gift Cards.
- Myntra.com/Qwikcilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E - Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
- Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.Qwikcilver/Myntra reserves the right to cancel the E - Gift Card if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient.
- In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- You agree and understand that E - Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities.
- Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the GC for any such information.
- Myntra along with its sellers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole discretion.
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on myntra.com.
- In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the â€œReturn Policyâ€ on our website or write to email@example.com.All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
- Gift Cards are not applicable on the following sellers: Titan Company Limited, Bluestone Jewellery & Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Pvt. Ltd.This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against all sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only except items sold by TITAN company Ltd, BlueStone Jewellery and Lifestyle Pvt Ltd and Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click <a href = "https://qwikcilver.com/terms-and-conditions/">here</a> and go to the tab Myntra.Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to add the value stored on such Gift Card into Myntra User Account as a pre-requisite to the redemption of the Gift Cards.
- For Dispute and Liability:Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/