PCJ Gold Coin Jewellery E-Gift Card
It all started when PC Jeweller first opened its first showroom in 2005 in Karol Bagh, New Delhi with a vision to redefine elegance, allure and style in the form of stunning pieces of jewellery. Today we have physical presence at 93 showrooms across 73 cities and 20 states. Since its inception, the company has been a pioneer in designs as every product is crafted to a standard of perfection. Whether it is elaborate wedding jewellery or affordable wearables, PC Jeweller has fashioned exceptional designs with unmatched quality. Over time, timeless treasures from PC Jeweller have helped intimate moments become lifetime memories. Company’s business model consists of setting up large format, stand alone showrooms at high street locations. Its stores stock a wide range of jewellery across all price points, with an increasing focus on diamond jewellery. The company sells only hallmarked jewellery and certified diamond jewellery. This assurance on quality and purity along with transparent and customer friendly policies have enabled PCJ to become an established and trusted brand name in a short time span. From sourcing of raw materials to the sale of the finished product, all our processes are integrated and aligned. We map out customer preferences and manufacture products in a way that leaves our customers spoilt for choice while making their purchases. Throughout the entire process, stringent quality measures are taken to ensure the purity, value and finish of the product. Our expertise extends to the possibilities of customized and personalized designs to help the customer find and design her or his perfect piece of jewellery. PC Jeweller has made a remarkable journey so far and has created a brand of its own with sustainable customer initiatives and unrivalled quality that loyal customers vouch for. With contemporary and classic designs aimed for longevity, we are committed to providing you the best buying experience using a collaborative approach across both online platform and showrooms. We hope to continue being inspired and create the most desired jewels.
- PC Jeweller Gift Card/ e-Gift Card is powered by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited.
- The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card can be purchased for variable denomination upto Rs. 1,00,000.Valid Gift Card/ e-Gift Card in its original form has to be presented as a payment option at the time of making a purchase.
- Multiple transactions can be performed on a Gift Card / e-Gift Card until the value of the card is exhausted.
- A Gold Coin Card can be used to purchase Gold Coin/ Diamond Jewellery/ Gold Jewellery.
- The E- Gift Cardâ€™s will carry a card number and a PIN, which will be used for redemption / validation of the card and the amount.
- The PC Jeweller E- Gift Card is a bearer's card hence no OTP will be sent to the customer at the time of redemption.
- The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card may be used at all PC Jeweller stores.
- The Gift Card / e-Gift Card balance must be used within two years of the date of issue.
- Any unused balance will expire after two years from the date of issue.
- This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card cannot be transferred for balance value or redeemed for cash.
- This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card is cash equivalent. Qwikcilver, PC Jeweller or their affiliates are not responsible if this Gift Card is lost, stolen or destroyed or used without permission.No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the Gift Card/ E-Gift Card.Any defaced, spoiled or cancelled physical Gift Card is termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
- Any dispute shall be referred to PC Jeweller and the decision of PC Jeweller will be final.Subject to the foregoing, these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India.PC Jeweller reserves the entitlement to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our website.
- Non-receipt of Gift Card post 7 days of receipt of dispatch confirmation has to be reported immediately or else Qwikcilver, PC Jeweller or their affiliates will not be liable for the misuse of the card.
- Purchase against the Gift Card will be subject to government prescribed limits for cash purchases. This Gift card is acceptable on all Jewellery